Terms of Service
Effective date: March 19, 2023
Welcome to igor.digital (the “Website”). These terms of service (the “Terms”) govern your use of the Website. By using the Website, you agree to these Terms.
- Use of the Website
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You may not use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Website, a Website employee, another user, or any other person or entity
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Website or users of the Website or expose them to liability
- Intellectual Property
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by us, our licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You may not use any of our intellectual property without our prior written consent.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, TRUTHFULNESS, COMPLETENESS, OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
- Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL NOT EXCEED $100.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us and our affiliates, licensors, and service providers harmless from any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website or your violation of these Terms.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and your use of the Website will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or in connection with these Terms or the Website will be instituted exclusively in the federal or state courts located in San Francisco, California.
- Changes to these Terms
We may update these Terms from time to time. If we make material changes, we will notify you by email or by posting a notice on the